發(fā)布時間: 2016年07月28日
我們今天一起來看看,你跟朋友一起去Zara, H&M, 等等服裝店的時候,怎么用美語"試穿衣服"的一些口語說法!
Do I look weird in this? 我穿這件看起來很奇怪嗎?
It's your color 這個顏色很適合你
Do I look weird in this shirt?
我穿這件襯衫看起來很奇怪嗎?
No! You look fabulous. That is so your color.
不會?。∧憧雌饋砗芷?!這個顏色很適合你!
Does this look right on me? 我穿這衣服好看嗎?
I'm not gonna lie 說實話
這是非??谡Z的說法!如果美國年輕人想跟你說實話的時候,他們就會說 "I'm not gonna lie.." (Yeah I repeated this, but it's used so often!!)
Does this look right on me?
我穿這衣服好看嗎?
I'm not gonna lie. I think you look so scruffy in that.
說實話,我覺得你穿這件衣服看起來很邋遢。
Do these work together? 這樣穿配不配?
Do these work together?
這樣穿配不配?
No. I'm not gonna lie. I just don't think that necklace matches that shirt.
不好。說實話,我覺得這個項鏈和這件襯衣完全不配。